If for some reason, you no longer wish to receive these e-mails please accept our apologies and respond to this message with REMOVE in the subject line and we will remove your name from the mailing list.
Citizens Association for Responsible Gun Ownership = CARGO
Hello Fellow CARGO Members,
The next meeting will be held at Napoli’s on Thursday, July 21
We will meet at Napoli's in Wylie.
701 N Highway 78 # A
Wylie, TX 75098
For the dinner portion of the meeting, we will be in the meeting room between 5:45 and 7:00 for food and fellowship. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM and run until about 9:00.
Under the new Texas Open Carry Law, you could be committing an offence if you remove your pistol from its holster while open carrying. While at Napoli’s DO NOT remove your pistol from its holster unless it is an emergency.
Member Don Bridges has volunteered his shop for the meeting. There are a very limited number of chairs at the shop, so please bring a camp chair for the meeting. We will meet there from 7:00 (ish) until 9:00 (ish)
The address is:
2274 EAST Brown Street in Wylie
While heading east on Brown Street, it is 1/2 mile past stop sign that's at the intersection of Brown Street and Kreymer Lane on the right hand side.
The shop is behind a small white house with a picket fence around the front yard.
Meeting gun topics:
· With all of the attacks around the country and world many people are much more aware of their own safety and security.
o What have you done to change or increase your security posture?
o What tools have you added to keep you and your family safer? If so, bring it to the meeting.
· Have you been asked by a firearms novice for help or advice about firearms, personal safety, CHL, HCL?
o If so, what advice have you provided? If you have suggested a certain firearm and you have an example, bring it to the meeting.
o What resources are you using to help them?
· If you have changed your firearms, updated them or added anything new in your security routine, please come prepared to share that with the club.
· Do you have anything new or different to share, bring it along!
· Colonel Jeff Cooper is quoted as saying, “… that the point of a handgun was to fight your way to a rifle.” (http://the2ndamendment.com/jeff-coopers-rifle/)
· What handgun do you have to fight your way to what rifle? Bring both to the meeting.
If you have any suggestions for future speakers or topics please send your feedback to CARGO@att.net.
When was the last time you visited our web site? Please take some time to go to the CARGO website at www.cargogunclub.org
This newsletter in it's entirety is in pdf format:
Please download it here: